" Photo taken on Oct. 19 Bernd Leno Germany Jersey , 2016 shows the screen at the Beijing Aerospace Control Center showing the two Chinese astronauts Jing Haipeng (L) and Chen Dong saluting in the space lab Tiangong-2. The two astronauts onboard the Shenzhou-11 spacecraft entered the space lab Tiangong-2 Wednesday morning. (XinhuaJu Zhenhua) by Xinhua special correspondent Jing Haipeng
ABOARD TIANGONG-2， Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Today is the first day that our flight crew moved into the space complex for the Shenzhou-11 mission. It is 10:05 p.m. now， and we haven't finished our work yet.
I'm told people are concerned about our life here in space. Tutuping'an， a net user of Xinhua mobile app， is curious about how we sleep and have meal in the space lab. I should say Chen Dong and I feel fulfilled in work， and we really want to go to bed now. As we were so busy in the morning， docking Shenzhou-11 and Tiangong-2 and then entering Tiangong-2 of the complex， we had no time for dinner. We ate only one meal for breakfast and lunch. They were largely ready-to-eat foods， or what we often say snacks. We took few staple food. We did heat rice and noodle， but in a little while forgot all about them. We are to make up for the meal at night.
This is my third time to fly into space. This is also my second time to enter Tiangong. Tiangong-1 was quite well， but Tiangong-2 is much more comfortable. It is perfect in layout， decoration and matching of colors.
Speaking of the family， I remember I said when meeting the press that half of the credit should be given to our family members. Chen Dong and I talked about it today， and we agreed with that.
At this very moment， Chen Dong and I miss you so much in Tiangong-2. I want to tell you， dear comrades from the astronaut brigade， that in the past 18 years， we have taken meals at the same table， attended class in the same room， and played basketball in the same court. In the 18 years， we have worked together， lived together， received training together， and chased dream together. We are as dear to each other as members of one family. I know you are standing guard， cheering us on， and on duty for us. And we salute you all!
" Deciding to run a marathon isn’t a decision to be made lightly. It is a huge achievement when you have completed it but, as many people can testify Benedikt Howedes Germany Jersey , marathons can be graveyards of egos – especially if you haven’t trained correctly. Here are some tips from the team at the Limassol Marathon to help you get started
1. Check with your Doctor before you begin training - Running a marathon is a gruelling test of mental and physical strength so check with your doctor that you aren’t taking on more than you can cope with
2. Learn about the course – Once you have chosen your marathon, research what kind of route it is – eg flat or hilly; warm or mild weather; crowded or quiet? Find out the conditions and then adapt your training program to reflect this Bastian Schweinsteiger Germany Jersey , for example, when training Antonio Rudiger Germany Jersey , only <"http:www.limasolmarathonrun-in-the-sun">run in the sun. For novice runners whilst it may be fun to get a race like the London or New York marathon under your belt, it is less intimidating – and you will get a much faster time – if you look at <"http:www.limasolmarathonflat-marathon">flat marathon courses and less crowded options – Limassol is a perfect <"http:www.limasolmarathon">beginners marathon.
3. Prepare a schedule – This will depend on how long you have to prepare but regardless of lead time Andre Schurrle Germany Jersey , marathon training is a big commitment which will be much easier to cope with if you have a proper training schedule
4. You can’t out train a bad diet – Training is not an excuse to stuff yourself with all the junk food you want simply because you are burning more calories. Long distance running requires sticking to a good nutritional plan, you need to eat fat-friendly starchy and carb loaded food to ensure you have plenty of energy to go the distance – and stay hydrated! Drink at least a litre of water before running and keep taking on water whilst you train
5. Dress for success – If nothing else buy a decent pair of running shoes as this will ensure you avoid nasty knee Toni Kroos Germany Jersey , hip and back injuries. Ideally this means getting your gait (running stride) analysed which is a service a lot of running shops offer. Otherwise wear clothes that you feel comfortable in and if you are training at night on the roads, wear something with high visibility so other road users can spot you.
6. Mentally prepare – Many people make the mistake of thinking marathons are a purely physical endeavour but being prepared mentally is just as important. Start a training log so you can track your progress Thomas Muller Germany Jersey , adopt a mantra to get you through your long workouts and create a playlist of songs or stories that motivate you to keep going. It may also be worth finding a training buddy or running club – you are less likely to bail out of a training run if you know you have someone waiting for you
7. Push your limits – Don’t get stuck in a rut where you stick to a pace and routine within your capabilities. Mix things up with hill runs and sprints – they will improve your speed and fitness as well as keep your training more interesting
The Limassol Marathon in Cyprus is being run on the 24th of March in 2013 and that means you’ve got just over four months to get yourself fighting fit for the challenge!
BEIJING, March 16 (Xinhua) -- Following is the result of Wednesday's finals at the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league (home teams in CAPS):
SICHUAN bt Liaoning Shkodran Mustafi Germany Jersey ,109-104
Sichuan leads the best-of-seven series 2-1.
. Wholesale Jerseys http://www.wholesalecheapnhljerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shippping Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys